GZYY Leather Bag Manufacturer Process
1. Customer offers design sketch and requirements or let us know the concept of product and we provide suggestions.
2. We make a mock up for checking by customer about shape and size.
3. Finally a correct sample will be made for approval.
4. Select final OEM bag colors for production order.
5. After selection, we send PI to customer for confirmation and deposit payment.
6. About LOGO, we can make the mould for customers if necessary, but there are mould fee and MOQ are required.
7. When we receive the deposit, we order material and process production.
8. If necessary, we also can develop packaging as per customers' need, such as label, hang tag, cloth bag, etc.
9. When production be ready, customer can arranges full or spot inspection.
10. After inspection, customer make balance payment before shipment.
11. After full payment is received, we process to ship.
12. Designs from customers are not disclosed to a third party. It remains a secret.
■Research & Design
From concept to design brief, the design process is the first step in transforming your ideas into tangible products.
Our team of in-house product developers are leading experts in leather goods industry. Our approach begins with research – we will conduct a deep dive of goals and objectives, who will use the product, and who makes the purchasing decision. We will leverage our industry experience and create a product that fits your brand and customer.
We enjoy working with creative directors, product managers, design directors, and buyers to bring your idea, sketch, or tech-pack to life. We will talk through your design and discuss material options, lead times, and pricing.
From there, we will go through a couple of rounds of sampling until the products fit your needs and specifications. Once the sample is approved, a tech pack will be made, materials sourced and procured, and any custom tooling ordered.
Finding the right materials that align with our commitment to quality, compliance and sustainability is just as important as great design.
Our team has an intimate knowledge of how upstream items are made, and has relationships to solve problems, innovate, and create a sustainable supply chain.
We believe in going directly to the source, even on the smallest of inputs. We work directly with tanneries, weavers, knitters, and packaging manufacturers to develop the exact item that we need in order to create the final product. We have meaningful relationships with material suppliers and spend a considerable amount of time in the trenches with them to innovate and problem solve.
GZYY is a specialty leather goods manufacturer of full-service cut and sew manufacturing of leather bags, wallets, belts, patches and other accessories for top brands, Fortune 500 companies, designers, and startups. We combine traditional manufacturing methods of fine leatherworking with modern technology to streamline production and communication with our customers.
Offering flexible MOQs, quick turn times, and high visibility for our customers throughout the process, our cut and sew factories regularly handle short-run and large-scale manufacturing and have experience maintaining the highest quality standards. With full-time product development experts, production managers, and quality control specialists, we are able to ensure your products meet spec and are delivered on time and on budget.
We take great pride in creating a safe and enjoyable work environment for our team, with strict policies against any violation or abuse of human rights, child labor laws, and factory safety standards. Our workers enjoy an open, spacious facility with lots of natural light. GZYY has a passion for detail, quality, service and ethical conduct of commerce.
Whether you are in the category of men’s, women’s home, office, or industrial, we offer end-to-end manufacturing solutions to fit your needs.
As part our full-service, vertically integrated model we have the ability to offer fulfillment and logistics services to our partners. Our experience allows us to handle varying levels of requirement depending on your companies needs while managing the challenges of shipping and importing goods.